With over 4 years of dental experience, Dr. Joseph Anthony A. Manahan has proven his unrelenting commitment to his craft in providing exceptional oral healthcare to his patients. An expert in Implant Dentistry, Dr. Manahan strives to improve not just the aesthetics of a patient’s teeth and its function but also the smile that each patient deserves.
Prior to practicing dentistry, he attended the prestigious University of the East-Manila, College of Dentistry, Doctor of Dental Medicine from 2007-2013, and pursued further studies at Loma Linda University in California, USA from 2015 - 2017.
While in Loma Linda University, he likewise took a Microsurgical Techniques Course on top of his academic pursuits. This dedication to further improve his skills and expertise are what defines his approach in dentistry — inspired by the prospect of helping countless patients and their communities.
In addition to Dr. Manahan’s academic performance and practical experience, he’s also affiliated to the following renowned organizations:
- Member of the American Dental Association (2015)
- Member of the International Team of Implantology (2016)
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration (2016)
- Associate Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (2016)
- Fellow of the International Congress of Oral Implantologists (2017)